Friday 1 May 2020

Hello from my bubble.

Kia ora everyone,




I hope that you have all had a great week.
I have been in a bubble at school this week and have been working with some of the Pt England kids who needed to come back to school.






           Today we made some hats to celebrate Ms Adinas                 
           from Rm 20's birthday.
           It is very quiet at school because most of the kids are still learning at             home like all of Room 13.
           Hopefully we will all be back together soon.
.

5 comments:

  1. What a good idea to make hats to celebrate Ms Adinas's birthday! I hope you all had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ms Shirley and Room 14. I love the colourful hats! What a great way to celebrate a birthday! It looks like you are having a great time being creative in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bubble party hats, Mrs Shirley!

    Your hat looks a lot like a minion. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lockdown birthday celebrations... I do hope Ms Adina had a special hat too? ...and at least there would of been plenty of cake to share around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs Shirley, Karoline and Minnie Maddy! I love your hats and hope Ms Adina had a happy birthday too.

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Pt England Assembly

Kia ora e te whanau, Friday is assembly day at Pt England and we are continuing to celebrate our school and our community with online asse...