Thursday 4 November 2021

Bubble School Our Voice Our Choice Art

Today at bubble school we finished our Inquiry art projects.  We coloured and painted a bright background for our pictures.  Then we cut out and glued on our thoughts.

Alexis made a colourful background of flowers and leaves.


Serena said "I like to swim because I learnt to do flips in the water".

Boston is happy when he is outside riding his bike and scooter.

Arthur said "I can make the world better by helping people pick up the trash in the rivers and everywhere.


Caylee said "All of my family are important to me.


Ava-Lee told us she likes to do maths and she also likes art.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Blue Bubble School Class, WOW, WOW, WOW!! What Beautiful work you have ALL done on your inquiry Art Projects. They are All treasures, so personal and creative to each one of you. Thank You for sharing your Amazing work, I feel honoured to be able to enjoy it. Keep up the Great Work!!
    From Mrs Forbes

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Pt England Assembly

Kia ora e te whanau, Friday is assembly day at Pt England and we are continuing to celebrate our school and our community with online asse...