Wednesday 3 June 2020

The Living Earth by McKenna

The blue is the water which is a river or the sea.  The green is the grass which we need to play on.
I can see trees and the sun and clouds.  There is more grass because people live on the grass. 
We need to look after the Earth because if we don’t we would have to live on a rocketship. 
I would like to live on rocketship because it would be fun but I would miss my family. 


First I stuck the grass on, then I put the water on then I said “My Earth Looks Cool!”





















We need trees because they are cool.  They give us wood to make tables and pencils, chairs and
for mixing cakes when we use a spoon.
My tree is an apple tree...it has 5 apples growing on the tree.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for working with me McKenna on Wednesday... The earth is the only planet in our solar system that humanity can comfortably inhabit. The earth is a paradise for the creatures that live on it. Every species on earth has its place in the circle of life. Human beings need food, clothing, shelter to survive. All of these are provided in ample supply on earth. It is an unfortunate fact the we have not taken good care of the land that has been placed in our guardianship...

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Pt England Assembly

Kia ora e te whanau, Friday is assembly day at Pt England and we are continuing to celebrate our school and our community with online asse...