Wednesday 19 February 2020

Bubble blowing

"Today we were blowing bubbles in the sky.  I think they are outside still going. I heard them go pop. I felt dizzy cause I was playing with the bubbles."  said Amali-D.



Anais thought it was fun and wrote about it.
"I blew them with Teuila and Amali-D. I blew big bubbles.
Some popped on my hands and they felt warm."


















"I was playing blowing bubbles outside.  The bubbles were blue and silver. They were circles.  They were so big.  I would like to do it again," said Evoron.













Braxton thought the bubbles were like a balloon.  "They were rainbow colours.  I was clapping and popping the bubbles" he said.  Then he wrote a story and drew an amazing picture.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Pt England Assembly

Kia ora e te whanau, Friday is assembly day at Pt England and we are continuing to celebrate our school and our community with online asse...